Landing page development in a team of Mnogoland professionals provides advantages that immediately bring profit to the client. Multiple increase in sales, creativity of the idea, expansion of the client base by selecting a hosting, domain, in-depth analysis of the market and competing structures, conversion and site leading.
Principles of creating a landing page at Mnogoland
- The use of advanced technology, active use of new layout, programming languages.
- Guaranteed website conversion. The creation of a landing page comes with setting up contextual advertising for the corresponding category of product or service. This creates the stability of the flow of interested, targeted customers, does not “drain” the budget for views and idle customers.
- Professional performance of work. The average work experience of specialists is at least 3 years. They took part in the development of successful projects such as AdvancedLine, Shokoladnaya Zayka, and the Stirbirlitz beer restaurant chain. A new client just needs to look at the reviews of the owners of these projects in order to make a decision to buy a landing page from Mnogoland.
- Fast payback of the project. Created landing pages start to pay off from 2 days to one week.
- A unique development of a landing page is carried out for any direction of business, the accumulated knowledge and creativity of the approach to the development and implementation of projects are successfully used. Our company will not boast of a large base of completed works, all our works are of high quality and successful.
- The work is carried out on a strictly individual basis. For development, no more than 5 projects are taken per month. This will allow you not to save on the quality of the finished project, but to create a long-term profitable landing page.
- The professionalism of the contractor allows you to give a guarantee for the minimum conversion of the customer’s site from 10%.
- The quality of the work of Mnogoland professionals allows you to develop a cross-browser layout for all browsers.
- Before development begins, analytical work is carried out to study the market, analysis data is compiled, and competitors’ activities are monitored. The main target audience is determined, the customer mass is segmented and its stratification is analyzed.
- At the final stage, professional adjustment of contextual advertising is carried out so that in the final version and during the operation of the site, additional adjustments and changes are not required.
- Fast recoupment of landing page costs.